Tuesday, November 08, 2005

A secret admirer

I keep getting text messages off a number I dont know, and whoever is sending them claims to be my secret admirer.
He/She is quite right, they are probably the best kept secret admirer in the world as it has now been nearly a week and I still havent a fucking clue who it is, but if he/she or even it, is reading this let me give them a few pointers.
1.text messages recived between the hours of 1am and 6 am on nights monday through thursday are not greatfully recived as these are the hours I choose to sleep in preperation for work the following day.
2.By not disclosing your identity you are not as you may think, adding to the sense of novelty and mystery, this wore off after the first three texts.Your apparent reluctance to tell me who you are is now just making it seem you have good reason to hide your identity,(i.e extra limbs in places they shouldnt be and/or some form of mental illness) which for me is not somthing I would usually look for in a date.
3. By telling me I look nice today and texting various other texts referring to my apperance, you are implying by default that you are able to see me at times said texts are sent, doing this several times daily is more likely to illict the response of a court apperance and a restraining order than an apperance of myself for a dinner for two at a destination of your choice.This is especially and wholly inappropriate when Im home alone in the bath.
4.The enquiries you have made into the current state of my paranoia are obviously only prelimenary because otherwise you would be aware that a barrage of texts from somone I dont know taking into consideration the facotrs I have described above are really only serving two purpose's and thats to make me look over my shoulder more frequently and with more concern than I would have previously.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well it's not me!!!

J

3:40 PM  
Blogger khemystri said...

OK... ill leave you alone... ;)

P.S. you look hot in
those pajamas!!!

-khem

8:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Although I was searching for information for KDF WATER FILTERS.COM, I ended up staying for a while. You have a great blog bornunder. Keep it up.

2:12 PM  
Blogger bornunder said...

ha ha khem! you are just so hilaryarse

2:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, bornunder I've just started looking for more information for
WATER FILTRATION FOR KIDS.COM
and arrived here. OK, so A secret admirer isn't an exact fit, but I do love the great info in your blog. Great post - looking forward to reading more.

9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

This is my virtual pet
it would eat your virtual pets
for its virtual fucking breakfast
adopt your own virtual pet!