Thursday, August 25, 2005

Ode to you know who

You eat and eat and moan your fat,
just why are you suprised at that,
you snipe about me when Im not there,
under the impression that I care,
The sad thing is I know your fake,
your husband stays out drinking late,
your kids cant stand to stay at home,
theyd rather walk the streets alone,
youve got no mates beside your mum,
and she only likes you coz shes dumb,
you moan at me and I dont give a toss,
your life so far is one big loss,
your a looser at life and IM sorry for you,
to pull other people down is all you can do,
it makes your life seem a bit less shit,
but sadly it wont change a bit,
then one day when your old and all alone,
no longer at work on the telephone,
you'll wish youd tried to do your job,
instead of filing your nails and shouting off your gob,
but its to late for you coz your kids never call,
your husband left you for girl from nepall,
and your pension is rubbish so you ve nothing to do,
and Ill still be sat there..laughing at you.
HA HA !!

4 Comments:

Blogger Frances Overbury BA(hons) Dip. CMIT MIMIT said...

who?

4:18 PM  
Blogger khemystri said...

Let me guess...
She drives a pick-up
:-)

-khem

8:09 PM  
Blogger Fester the great said...

Hello, Is Fester, is good, is living it, is....... it me?

8:40 AM  
Blogger Frances Overbury BA(hons) Dip. CMIT MIMIT said...

salut bornunder! j'aime les fromages de le zizi, est toi?

4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

This is my virtual pet
it would eat your virtual pets
for its virtual fucking breakfast
adopt your own virtual pet!