Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Dog eats Baby oil

ozzie dog (the less gifted of my two canine companions) ate an entire bottle of baby oil the other week, Im willing to bet its a little known fact amongst my readers that if a dog eats baby oil in large quantitys it will then shit what can only be described as somthing resembeling baby oil but differing greatly in colour and odour for the following three days.
how pleasant is that?
I can only assume, that Ozzie dog crossley now has a baby soft digestive tract.

2 Comments:

Blogger Frances Overbury BA(hons) Dip. CMIT MIMIT said...

did u make him eat lots of cheese afterwards to bind the goo...?

3:20 PM  
Blogger khemystri said...

I may have to try that myself!!!
-khemystri

11:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

This is my virtual pet
it would eat your virtual pets
for its virtual fucking breakfast
adopt your own virtual pet!