Wednesday, November 02, 2005

officially the most boring comment in the universe

http://janethui.blogspot.com/ is the place, and the offence is this, and I quote
"I took a picture of all the money I had to shell out, isnt HK money sooo pretty"
Im officially going to spend the next three and a half days trying to find a more inane meaningless comment than that and If I dont I will send the blogs authour a prize for "top writer of pointless comments" the prize will be a photo of a small pile of english money with a letter detailing how HK money might have the looks, but this money is clearly superior in strength and would probably win a fight if it came dopwn to fisty cuffs in the car park.
although they may never get it seen as though Id have to post the award to hong kong.
and I have no money to photograph.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have your picture as my wallpaper - you are so hot!

4:08 PM  
Blogger bornunder said...

if you were a proper stalker youd go through my rubbish!

3:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please put some more pictures on your blog - please please please!

3:42 PM  
Blogger Frances Overbury BA(hons) Dip. CMIT MIMIT said...

i've been through your rubbish mate you'd have to be a dedicated stalker... ;o)

6:17 PM  
Blogger khemystri said...

I can be way more pointlessly pointless than that pointless person....

6:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your blog bornunder and the info you have. I am constantly on the lookout for more info on

8:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi bornunder, I really love the great info in your blog.

BATH BALL FILTER.COM

8:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You remind me of this comic strip girl called Nemi:

http://www.metro.co.uk/metro/standard/article.html?in_article_id=11835&in_page_id=1

J XXX

1:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog bornunder. Keep it up. I'll make some time to read more info soon :-)

BENEFITS OF DISTILLED WATER.COM

6:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your blog bornunder and the info you have. I am constantly on the lookout for more info on
BATH BALL FILTER.COM

8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

This is my virtual pet
it would eat your virtual pets
for its virtual fucking breakfast
adopt your own virtual pet!