Friday, October 21, 2005

Top ten facts about my blog (applicable today, may change though)

1.The only site to refer any people to my site in the last 24 hours is I am fwan, and she refered 50 people(little miss popular bollox with her main stream commercial blog)
2.My two loyalist readers are flange dangle berries (author of I am fwan) and kehymistri (whos name I never spell right and if fucks him off beyond belief also the authour af a rubixtastic blog buttoned to this site)
3.My hit counter no longer works and Im to much of a lazy bastard to replace it
4.I have links to lots of sites but the best by far is white ninja
5.My inspiration for this site was a site called watskis world, but Ive now surpassed him in greatness.sorry dickhead
6.I read my own blog and laugh at how funny I am
7.I often forget to update it for months on end but my loyal readers always check in sooner or later
8.Its got a great deal of cuss words in it and may not be suitable for little kids to read unless they want to grow up fucked in the fucking shitty bastard head
9.Its been blogged in from at least 5 different places over the last year or so (coz IM fucking well travelled right?)
10.It has celebrated its first birthday a few months ago and no one even sent it a card.You bunch of tossers.

5 Comments:

Blogger Frances Overbury BA(hons) Dip. CMIT MIMIT said...

many happy returns bornunder from ms dangleberries! x

3:06 PM  
Blogger Frances Overbury BA(hons) Dip. CMIT MIMIT said...

do more blog!

3:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here here!

3:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree!

3:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And me too!

3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

This is my virtual pet
it would eat your virtual pets
for its virtual fucking breakfast
adopt your own virtual pet!