Thursday, November 11, 2004

Top Ten Reasons For Being Scared of Clocks

1. They have sinister ticking noises that remind you of the passing of time.
2. You're nver going to get that second back and you wasted it. Tick, tick, tick...
3. They foil my plans for a lie-in every single day.
4. They make me sleepy.
5. They feature heavily in scary paintings by Salvdor Dali.
6. They feature heavily in daily life.
8. They are really mechanical dictators that exert a control over every single person on the planet.
9. They think we're suckers!
10. They weild all this power.

2 Comments:

Blogger Frances Overbury BA(hons) Dip. CMIT MIMIT said...

your tyown sounds dead pro on my stereo!!! thanks 4 copy of it will play it 2 everyone.

10:47 AM  
Blogger khemystri said...

Go digital... It should solve most of your problems, unless you fear big red numbers...

The only clock that has hands in my apartment smoothly transitions second to second quietly...

The seconds dont tick away.. they glide away gracefully (i find comfort in that)

and as far as Salividor Dali goes, I used to own a huge soft clocks poster but I left it in my old house, so someone else has inherited the horror.

*knocks annoying water glass off desk, now must pick up approximately 6 pieces*

-khem

5:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

This is my virtual pet
it would eat your virtual pets
for its virtual fucking breakfast
adopt your own virtual pet!