Tuesday, September 28, 2004

callie-belle crossley


calliebelle2
Originally uploaded by bornunder.
this is callie-belle crossley.shes my number one girl and has got the biggest blue eyes Ive ever seen.
in the last three months she has eaten a pair of technics headphones,an anne summers sex toy (see post dog eats anal plug) a mobile phone, seventeen socks and one trainer.
she has also de stuffed some item of furniture that contains blue foam.I am yet to discover the source of the foam.
calleie is my partner in crime when it comes to terrorizing the paper boy.she excelsat digging craters in my garden

1 Comments:

Blogger Frances Overbury BA(hons) Dip. CMIT MIMIT said...

i love callie-wallie-wooooo! :)

4:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

This is my virtual pet
it would eat your virtual pets
for its virtual fucking breakfast
adopt your own virtual pet!