Monday, November 08, 2004

fellow staff

introducing
the team
hazy mc shaven:terminally ill with the flu,sneezes in my direction seventeen times an hour,always moans about being ill and takes time off every couple of days to reflect on the possibility of a fatal common cold virus.
Hand of misery:the miserable old bitch who sits next to me.lucky for me she's to fucking old and stupid to know how to use the internet,otherwise she may one day stumble accross me calling her a miserable whining fuckwit.
Dizabell:INSANLEY posh and ditzy,funny to a point,then just grating and annoying after that.the point being about thiry two nano seconds into conversation.
silent witness:never speaks........ever
TWAT:self explanatory.peers at me over his pc moniter..I have no idea what he looks like from the cheekbones down, and no desire to find out.
roo "the belly" drunk:biggest beer belly Ive ever seen rests it on the table and leers at me.
bollocks to this shit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This is my virtual pet
it would eat your virtual pets
for its virtual fucking breakfast
adopt your own virtual pet!