Tuesday, September 28, 2004

In response to my fan requests

Its recently been indicated that Im being a little negative in this blog.In retaliation to these wild accusations and the suggestions that I should act like a man (despite my photo indicating that I am indeed of the wrong combination of chromozomes to perform this task) I have complied yet another of my famous lists.

today we have TOP TEN THINGS THAT MAKE BORNUNDER HAPPY (with added girlyness)

1.Watching my dogs chase each other round the garden and coming home to them everyday after work coz theyre always so goddamm happy to see me.
2.Drinking lambrini in bed on my own on a saturday watching rubbish telly and wallowing in my own drukenness.being sick at half five saturday evening coz Ive been drinking scince eleven am.
3.Shopping for anything.especially stuff for me.
4.Wearing stupid heels to dance all night and walking home barefoot in the rain (bonus smile points if I dont tread on glass)
5.Burping and laughing at myself (more bonus smile points if the people around you are disgusted by your behaviour)
6.Mixing what I thought was a perfect set the listening to the tape and getting annoyed at myself coz I could have done better.
7.Coming home after work when Ive done well and made sales appointments.
8.Bass that makes youre chest slam like it stopped youre heart beating for a second.
9.My mates turning up with a bottle of wine when Im too skint to go out
10.Terrorizing the paper boy

3 Comments:

Blogger khemystri said...

Wish you could see the smile on my face!!!

But.....
#6 had a twinge of negetivity...
(even your happy list has negetivity in it)
Just kiddin'....

BTW, No one is more girlie than you... cept maybe
your paperboy...

-khem

6:17 PM  
Blogger The Humanity Critic said...

Just passing through, but you definitely have a great blog..Take care..

10:08 PM  
Blogger khemystri said...

drop off the face of the earth????

2:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

This is my virtual pet
it would eat your virtual pets
for its virtual fucking breakfast
adopt your own virtual pet!