Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Dogs and Men

My mate called me last night,she moved house a year or so ago and we havent spoken for a while, so I was pretty shocked when she asked me if I had any gossip and all I could come up with was:

"not much really.one of my dogs has shat on my bathroom floor today...but I dont know which one it is."
"oh" she replies "have you got a boyfriend these days?"
"No"
"whats everyone up to now?"
"Nothing Really"

even by boring crap town standrds I haddnt realised things were this bad.

3 Comments:

Blogger khemystri said...

Wait a second.... I spent all day saturday wacking off, and solving a rubik's cube, and your life sucks??? Let's close down this little pity party you've got going on over here....

By the way, I don't like these highly negetive posts...
makes me sad... ...SMILE MORE!!!

*wipes tears from Bornunder's eyes*
ACT LIKE A MAN!!! (scratch that....)

-khem

3:39 PM  
Blogger Geordie said...

I love that your from the U.K.!if you ever see Keira Knightley please tell her that I would love to fill her with my venom and then watch it drip out and bubble/burn up on the hardwood floor,(remember Jeff Goldblum in 'The fly'??).I know she has an irish model boyfriend......whatever.

4:50 AM  
Anonymous Poker Software said...

Let's be.

11:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

This is my virtual pet
it would eat your virtual pets
for its virtual fucking breakfast
adopt your own virtual pet!