Friday, September 17, 2004

another top ten list from bornunder

this week,top ten funny things I have done to make the paper boy who delivers the local free rag think Im a psyco


1.Sat with my fingers sticking out through the letter box and snatched the paper from him shouting about theyre being a war on.
2.Waited for the first corner of the paper to come through the letter box then ripped it out his hands
3.stuck a note on my door saying no free papers then stopped him in the street to whinge I diddnt get one
4.posted the paper back to him page by page.
6.asked him if he wants to come inside to see my collection of animal limbs.
7.sat at the letter box and barked like a rabid dog,then ran out and chased him down the street barking and shredding the paper with my teeth
8.sat crosslegged in the window staring at him and obsessively torn the paper into shreds whilst mouthing the words "next time its you"
9.cried at the obituarys

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

and the 10th thing?

3:06 PM  
Blogger khemystri said...

I think omitting the tenth - IS THE TENTH!!!!

boy will that paperboy be mad when he realizes that the tenth wasnt posted!!!!!!

(by the way I added one of your buttons)

Love ya lil' kitten *tussles hair*
-khem

7:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

This is my virtual pet
it would eat your virtual pets
for its virtual fucking breakfast
adopt your own virtual pet!