Thursday, March 09, 2006

A fan whos worth a mention

This ones for you product of hate!

Oh faithful reader that you are,
out there in big america,
You have songs on the radio,
you got one on your favorite show,
your pretty good at rubix cubes,
and heres an excuse to say "anal lube",
I cant lay down a track like you,
I cannot rhyme this much is true,
I know this poems pretty wank,
oh good, an excuse to say "spank",
I hope you see Im trying to say,
That even though I dont post each day,
I know you'll read my thoughts and smile,
And maybe stop and think a while,
About the Newarks we both live in,
And if theyre both just grimy a shitbin,
And if I wasnt scared to fly,
Id visit you before I die.

2 Comments:

Blogger Frances Overbury BA(hons) Dip. CMIT MIMIT said...

i want to say wank too... wank! beautiful poem bert x

12:32 PM  
Blogger khemystri said...

Lucky for you... Im not afraid to fly!!!!!

Im bringin' my Newark to your Newark..... Just gimme a year or so, Ive been wanting to see your country for a VERY long time!!!

BORNUNDER RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-khemie

4:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

This is my virtual pet
it would eat your virtual pets
for its virtual fucking breakfast
adopt your own virtual pet!