Monday, August 09, 2004

shopping for jeans

jeans.I hate shopping for jeans.Im approaching this subject as the time is nearing for me to shop for new jeans.My trusty fraying efforts made a trip into the river at gone midnight(yes I was wearing them at the time no I dont want to elaborate as the damage is pretty much irrepairable)
Anyway back to the shopping for jeans,am I the only person in the world who is completely dumbfounded by the stupidity of jeans makers?do they template the jeans on factory workers?If so what in gods name do these workers look like!? big gangerly creations with arses like a bag of marbles and legs the length of runways?
Levis twisted to fit?! Twisted to fit!for fucks sake!Twisted to fit who!?!
I felt that the latter released Levis Antifit were far more aptly named. (you know the ones I mean theres the lad with the fucking stupid idea of chilli dogs and chocolate sauce on the advert,suprisingly enough that works about as well as the fucking jeans do)
then theres all the different cuts.no of which fit me.all the different sizes none of which fit me.and amazingly all the different fits none of which fit me.
the long and short of this entry to my blog is that jeans are always too long or too short for me.



1 Comments:

Blogger Frances Overbury BA(hons) Dip. CMIT MIMIT said...

i tried twisted2fit jeans once. never again. looked like i needed a wheelchair.

11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

This is my virtual pet
it would eat your virtual pets
for its virtual fucking breakfast
adopt your own virtual pet!