Friday, August 06, 2004

thurday night drinking

is so bad for me.it took me till half twelve to pull my head out my arse and realise I was supposed to be at work.
so here comes another one of my top reasons lists.today its top ten reasons for avoiding alcopops and hating people that drink them.

1.they taste good.meaning they contain little or no alcohol.
2.they cost about £3 a pop!whats in them!? traces of crack cocaine?
3.they make you look twelve years old
4.drink enough they make you act twelve years old
5.mixed with spirits they make you act 12 months old
6.mixed with anything theyre too sweet and make you feel sick
7.they make you sick
8.they make your sick funky and somtimes scary colours
9.mixed with drugs they make evreything funky and somtimes scary colours
10.they are in themselves often funky and somtimes scary colours.Im not convinced your supposed to drink blue things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This is my virtual pet
it would eat your virtual pets
for its virtual fucking breakfast
adopt your own virtual pet!