Tuesday, August 03, 2004

check my bad self!


button link for my site (i designed it myself).apparently it does work...amazingly enough,I wasn't able work out how to bring up the code for those who wanted it to put a picture link from their site to mine.this is a singuarly impressive fuck up considering I wrote the code.putting my picture on your site will not garuntee your site the popularity of mine so dont expect it.It took me fucking ages to work out how to do a link button,and seen as though I dont really have a clue about web design I had to seek advice from my sun starved friend Jamie (hardman) sanders.If your using this link chances are you have less of a clue than me so do not blame me if it fucks up your site either!its your own fault for having faith in my (very basic) grasp of the wonderfully complex language of html.Slightly begrudging thanks I suppose to Webmaster Sanders for explaining how to perform this very basic task.you are both a gentleman and a scholar two things I aspire never to be (which I suppose explains why youre a webmaster and on your annual 4 week holiday and Im a sales rep and not)

anyway.Ive put the link code in the side bar in red.Copy and paste at will.Please feel free to tell me how talented I am

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This is my virtual pet
it would eat your virtual pets
for its virtual fucking breakfast
adopt your own virtual pet!