Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Training Day

Today at my place of work I was entrusted with the responsibility of introducing some "admin fodder" to the joys of phone jockeying.
These sub human reptillian looking cretins get shunted onto our company by over enthusiastic commision hungry agencys who inaccurately describe them as "just the person for the job!"
Today my trainee looked about as interested in what I was trying to explain to them as I was in trying to explain it and being the experienced member of staff that I am, Id long scince realised that for these plebs to be "just the person for the job", the job would have to involve nothing more mentally taxing than operating a hole punch, and then only under supervision.
It made me wonder what sort of screening process our interveiws now involve..
"did you pass the maths test?"
"yeah I ate the pencil"
"good when can you start?"
The future of our business is in these peoples big clumsy stupid hands.
These people look to me like theyve only just evolved to have opposable thumbs and better still they are yet to work out how to operate this new apendage.
I cant wait to see this.

3 Comments:

Blogger Frances Overbury BA(hons) Dip. CMIT MIMIT said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BORNUNDER! I want to see your mug creation when its complete, i'm sure it'll be unique. love trev x

12:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you enjoyed your birthday piss up last night... I did! See you soon beautiful x

4:49 PM  
Blogger bornunder said...

hee hee! beautiful? dont get that very often! thanks

11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

This is my virtual pet
it would eat your virtual pets
for its virtual fucking breakfast
adopt your own virtual pet!