Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Im back

after a breif intermission bornunder returns to the blog throne with a huge sigh of relief.things are great right now,Ive not been this happy in ooohh about four months,give or take a few days.Suppose when it comes down to it it isnt the life changes,although by nature a change is as good as a rest.One of my favorite comforts right now is the fact that all my mates trust me and dont look upon me as a liar.I suppose that would be what has the smug smile situated on my face.well dear readers,let us evaluate the lessons learned by me during my absence.

1.you can help people out give them as much respect as you like,but remember theyre probably going to turn out to be the sort of dirty low life scum who dont deserve it.
2.Worry not about those dirty lowlife scum.Everyone hates a liar,and everyone loves to kick the shit out of them,and thyre bound to get it sooner or later
3.remember at all times that theyre fucked and you know it.so you can sleep well at night.

now Id like to move on.Not for a second wanting to ruin the jovial mood of this blog,Id like to congratulate myself on my recent change of direction..up for a change....well done me.I suppose shit finds it own level and Im just glad that I dont belong there with it.



1 Comments:

Blogger bornunder said...

too many djs.or dj shadow.worth a go!

5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

This is my virtual pet
it would eat your virtual pets
for its virtual fucking breakfast
adopt your own virtual pet!