Tuesday, August 31, 2004

WHY?

a number of people have sent me e-mails pleading with me to update this blog again.
I have to ask myself why, I appreciate your concern,and you know,thanks and all,but I rekon you should possibly consider..well a hobby such as cross stitch maybe?I havent had a great deal to say,Ive had even less time to say it in.Ive changed my job,and making a living suprisingly is taking up some of my time a day.would you belive.anyway.this is only a brief post to make those concerned aware that I have not forgotten my duties to my apparently devoted readers.I simply cant be arsed at the moment,I have to much other stuff to do.Ill be back when things are more normal.consider this an intermission,get some popcorn,ice cream and fizzy drinks.stick chewing gum in peoples seats and hair.and the show will continue when Im good and ready.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This is my virtual pet
it would eat your virtual pets
for its virtual fucking breakfast
adopt your own virtual pet!