Thursday, July 22, 2004

I wasnt expecting that to happen


ok.firstly somone e-mailed me from my site to ask why I haddn't posted on wednesday.If your reading this now and it was you then please include your address in your next e-mail so I can come to your front door and belt you accross the chops.you deserve it,Ill bet you were the kid at school who never tore a page out of his work book "just incase teacher saw"
on the subject of needing to expand your horizons,I went to the local night club last night,somehow I ended up there,I think maybe several sambucas,a few hooligan stews (guinness and scrumpy mixed together in pints with a bit of cordial for flavour for those who dont know) and a superstrength jug of death (the super strengthing it added ten pounds to the cost of the jug,I remember that and not much after) well they could have been partially responsible for it anyway I rekon.getting to the point,theyve given the place a bit of a do over,and added some funky lights on the ceiling and a sturdy metal floor to ceiling pole for sluts to wrap themselves round.
I was impressed (well...not completely dissapointed is more accurate) with the new look of the place,the layout is basically the same (good for the invisible drunk compass,less confusion) however the funky lights and cheap wednesday night drink prices did a grand job of making the place and punters seem more appealing.However the managers still a tosser of the highest order and the staff become ever more practiced in the art of paying no attention to waiting customers.
basically the long and short of this story is I had an alright night,got stupidly pissed and even managed to offend a canadian with my impromptu performance of the southpark the movie classic "blame canada!" (you know the one blame canada,blame canada it isnt even a real country anyway)I woke up this morning fast asleep in my spare bedroom  three quarters of an hour after my working day had started.Im now going to spend the day suffering hooligan poo,the human bodys often unexpected answer to being fed guinnes and scrumpy washed down with sambucas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This is my virtual pet
it would eat your virtual pets
for its virtual fucking breakfast
adopt your own virtual pet!