Tuesday, July 20, 2004

I have managed it!...Dear scum!

I have been an employee of yours since 01/04/04,During this three month period I have encountered a level of treatment so bad I had not previously considered it possible, as well as ignorance and stupidity of monolithic proportions. Please allow me to provide specific details, so that you can either pursue your professional prerogative, and seek to rectify these difficulties - or more likely (I suspect) so that you can have some entertaining reading material as you while away the working day smoking lambert and butlet and drinking baileys on a wooden stool in your shit good for nothing bar.I would like you to accept this letter as recognition of your achivement...lets face it,as a single woman running a shit hole of a pub after your husband left you for a complete munter,you ought to have some small record of your complete and utter hoplessness,having previously worked for a landlord that treated me like the shit you even forgot to scrape from your boot then tramped into your £3000 cream carpet ( paid for with the sweat and tears of employees such as myself) I thought that I had definitely hit the very bottom of the cess pool of all time shit jobs.I thought my last job was shit,that my last boss had attained the holy piss pot of god awful manager-staff relations and that no one anywhere could possibly provide me with that feeling of utter futility and hoplessness in my daily working life,Thats why I came to work for you, becasue basically I was certain beyond any doubt that my working life wouldnt and couldnt get any worse. Imagine my suprise and dissapointment when I discovered what a usless shower of bastards you truly are and that you even managed to top the feeling of helpless rage I experience everyday whilst at the beck and call of complete tossers such as yourself.Doubtless you are no longer reading this letter,because as with most humans put in a position of power over fellow beings,you have at least a thousand other important things to ignore, and also another one of those crucially important "give no shit about others"moments to attend to.Frankly I don't care, it's far more satisfying as a fucking angry former employee to voice my frustrations in print than to shout them at your stinking dwarf idiot of an assistant,who wont even allow me into your room to shit in your shoe as you so deserve.Forgive me, therefore, if I continue.My former employees,wankers though they are - shine like brilliant beacons of success, in the filthy pus-filled mire of your seemingly limitless inadequacy.Suffice to say that I have now given up on my futile and foolhardy quest to receive any kind of response from you. I suggest that you do likewise, and cease any potential future attempts to extort productivity from me,I will be excercising my employees rights which you have so pointedly and catastrophically failed to adhere to- any attempt by yourself to justify you disgusting low life two faced excuse for a reason to termintate my employment will be greeted initially with hilarity and disbelief - although these feelings will quickly be replaced by derision, and even perhaps a small measure of bemused rage.I enclose two small deposits, selected with great care from my toilet bowl, as an expression of my utter and complete contempt for both you, and your pointless pub. I sincerely hope that they have not become dessicated during transit - they were satisfyingly moist at the time of posting, and I would feel considerable disappointment if you did not experience both their rich aroma and delicate texture.Consider them the very embodiment of my feelings towards your shit good for nothing public house, and its worthless managment.Have a nice day - may it be the last in your miserable short life, you irritatingly incompetent and infuriatingly ugly bunch of twats.
Yours psychotically
consider this my fucking notice

1 Comments:

Blogger Frances Overbury BA(hons) Dip. CMIT MIMIT said...

u tell em!!! (yr wrath is terrifying mate) :) u didnt really did u?

8:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

This is my virtual pet
it would eat your virtual pets
for its virtual fucking breakfast
adopt your own virtual pet!