Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Candle Wax and Crevice Tools

"Even if I was to blow Id still suck better than that" ...I was at the time, refering of course to the Blue dustbuster's feeble attempts at clearing the salt that had once again been "accidentally" emptied out of it.
The "the instructions" states Fran "say you should not attempt to hoover up anything that is on fire, or any liquids"
Fairly safe with salt then I consider to myself.
Bornunder smiles at this idiot proof instruction which does beg the question, what sort of moron needs to be warned against attempting to use a hand held vacum cleaner to extinguish a flame, or mop up a spill.
However her question was not to go unanswred, as later that same evening, Fran suggests "put it near the candle to see if it makes the flame go out"
if anyone is now wondering what the outcome of this was, I wont keep you in suspense...the candle did indeed go out, but not before the dustbuster had ingested a healthy dose of liquid hot wax that had collected (as melted candle wax is wont to do) around the burning wick.
So I guess that answers the question on what sort of complete headcase would require guidance on what to, and what not to shove in the crevice tool of a dustbuster.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This is my virtual pet
it would eat your virtual pets
for its virtual fucking breakfast
adopt your own virtual pet!