Thursday, June 24, 2004

telesales

I hope some of the people that are complete dicks to telesales people read this.

I KNOW WHERE YOU ARE AND IM COMING FOR YOUR ASS MOTHER FUCKERS.

seriously though,I work in sales purley because of the money that can be made,not beacuse I enjoy the job,and if one more jumped up company director puts his fucking superior tone on with me and puts the fucking phone down,Im going to their fucking offices,Im going to knock on the front door,enter,and feed them the product Im trying to sell them whole.
chew on thet cunty bollocks.
and as I leave ill take a shit in their water cooler aswell.

be warned,the reign of the telemarketers is nigh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This is my virtual pet
it would eat your virtual pets
for its virtual fucking breakfast
adopt your own virtual pet!