Thursday, June 17, 2004

reasons to be cheerful

1.england are playing today.
2.its payday.
3.the dog hasnt eaten anything of value whilst I was sleeping last night.

sadly Im struggling for a forth reason.
anyway,heres the thing,I just went to this website,ill write out the link so you can go there too and it was the biggest load of shite Ive seen in a long long time,this girl,named maystar or some other lovvey performers name has created an entire site about herself
(yes I do know thats what this site is)
Including at least 100 photos of herself that she has taken.not a single photo of a friend or anything.fux sake how bored would you have to be?
what sort of peoson wakes up of a morning and thinks "I know what,Ill create a big website,all about me with lots of photos of me that Ive taken in lots of clothes Ive made and then Ill make sure that no one elses name gets mentioned and its all about me me and more me.Ill even throw in a couple of pictures Ive drawn for good measure"

my bet is its the sort of pesron that should really wake up of a morning and think "I really need to get out more"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This is my virtual pet
it would eat your virtual pets
for its virtual fucking breakfast
adopt your own virtual pet!