Monday, June 21, 2004

what happened this weekend

Newark,youve got to love it.really you have.
saturday night and this is the great sequence of events that led to me being in casulty at half past three in the fucking morning.

first off we went to what I fondly call Bar Crisis. also known as the post office,then on to divas (for those of you who dont know thats the local night club)
only we never got into divas because after paying the astronomical six pounds entry fee my dumb fuck of a friend reminds us hes barred and cant get in,which means that my loyalty to my fucking dumb as fuck mate cost me six quid.not only that but I ended up going to the fucking gatrium instead.great.

he got his cum uppance though,he left the gatrium and got hospitalised.

picking up a bewildered concussed martin clutching a harry potter bravery certificate from newark accident and emergency at half past three in the fucking morning in my pyjamas kind of justified me loosing the six quid it cost me to stand round like a twat on the steps divas for ten minuets while he argued with everyone.

I suppose some people just deserve the odd beating every now and then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This is my virtual pet
it would eat your virtual pets
for its virtual fucking breakfast
adopt your own virtual pet!