Saturday, June 16, 2007

Another delightful peep into Bornunder's brain

Top ten things you never knew about Bornunder...because tonight Im cleaning out my closet!

10. My least attractive trait is that I LOVE cleaning out my ears with cotton buds, Im obsessive, but somtimes I get all over enthusiastic and put the stick in too far, which makes me cough.

9. I used to sell incontinence supplies for a living, for those of you who dont know what that is Im talking fully blown adult nappies..for incontinence from both the front and back...ummm....passages.

8.Ive been using fake tan for the past 5 years,and no one has ever noticed.

7.When I was younger I dug up my recently laid to rest pet guinea pig "to see if he was still there"

6.Shortly after the guinea pig incident I spent a few weeks pretending to be a dog called rover, and wouldnt answer to any other name, My family argue that my behaiviour could be directly linked to the guinea pig trauma, however I feel it was probably more to do with the fact that I liked dogs better than I liked my sisters

5.Although the incontinence supplies was a shit job (literally) the worst job I have EVER had was flipping burgers on a catering van. I lasted 3 hours, then threw a tantrum, and a can of coke, at my boss and stormed off. Forgetting that I was in doncaster and my only way home was in my bosses car, so I had to go back at the end of the day and ask the man Id only a few hours previously told to "go and fuck himself sideways with a bent spatula" for a lift home.He was understandably unsympathetic to my plight.

4.The most embarrasing moment of my life was in my last year of high school when I went into the Local chemist to get the morning after pill, and a girl who sat next to me in my maths class was behind the counter and she had to ask me the mandetory morning after pill questions like "how long ago did you have unprotected sex" and "was it with a long term partner?" and the old favorite "have you taken this drug before?" Excruciating.

3.My friends have named my occasional alter ego "Princess J of the Detonation Nation" Princess J can be held responsible for all my diva-esque moments,like shouting at strangers in the street because they stepped into my path, and throwing explosive public tantrums. She's also a binge drinker, and an emotional drunk.

2.My Most guilty secret is telling my 88 year old grandma that her treasured 5 year old canary died of old age, when in actual fact my cat ate it..she was devastated as Jimmy the canary had seemed to "so chrirpy and happy yesterday" shes now 91 and still none the wiser, shes since adopted my cat and dotes on it and I still cant help but chuckle when I see my canary munching cat curled contentley in my Grans lap whils my dear old nan tells me what a wonderful pet she is.

1.The most embarrasing CD I own and listen to is Melanie C (A.K.A Sporty Spice) non-hit wonder, Going Down..and I know all the words to the A side.....and the B side.

1 Comments:

Blogger Frances Overbury BA(hons) Dip. CMIT MIMIT said...

you're out of the closet??? i didn't think you were that way inclined... did i mention we're going to glastonbury festival tomorrow! :o)

12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

This is my virtual pet
it would eat your virtual pets
for its virtual fucking breakfast
adopt your own virtual pet!