Friday, May 04, 2007

Where have I been?

Well...Ive been recruited into a coven of witches when I followed the noise of a siren horn...

which led to me taking part in ritualistic dances with strange night creatures...

Then I Travelled through time on a prehistoric adventure to save mankind from the evil clutches of emperor ZURGOREX!

Then I met the sheep from the bowels of hell and it ate my shoes

So I walked home barefoot to be confronted by a scary phsyco-engaging mind melding plastic ball who said it knew exactly what I wanted...
but it diddnt know where to get it...

So I suppose you can forgive me for not posting for a few months

1 Comments:

Blogger Frances Overbury BA(hons) Dip. CMIT MIMIT said...

crikey that's some trip. newark is so dull! :o)

3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

This is my virtual pet
it would eat your virtual pets
for its virtual fucking breakfast
adopt your own virtual pet!