Saturday, June 10, 2006

Pink and Fluffy







Which Forgotten 80s Cartoon Character Are You?




You are Custard from Strawberry Shortcake! Ahh, you live the good life. You're cute, loved by all, and you enjoy simple things - a warm bed, sunny days, yummy desserts, and a good belly-scratching.
Take this quiz!








Quizilla |
Join

| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code




The quiz in mention has decided Im a little fluffy pink cat.
I feel that now is as good a time as any to express my utter contempt for all internet 'find yourself' quiz's

2 Comments:

Blogger khemystri said...

I ended up being He-man...

The ironic thing is,
I HATED He-man.

I never watched an episode in its entirety... from complete boredom.

Shit!!! maybe I missed out.

-khemie

1:49 AM  
Blogger Frances Overbury BA(hons) Dip. CMIT MIMIT said...

ha ha! what's pink and fluffy? YOU! :o) come and see my little kitty scrumpy he's so cute!

5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

This is my virtual pet
it would eat your virtual pets
for its virtual fucking breakfast
adopt your own virtual pet!