Saturday, May 20, 2006

Top ten? who would have thought it

Im acutley aware Im pushing the old top ten angle again, as I often seem to do when Im short of things to complain about on my blog, but you still keep reading, and as long as your doing that, I will continue to produce this bottom of the barrell trash for your reading displeasure so here it is ladies and gents the bornunder top ten of odd things Ive overheard on public transport.(its relevant I promise, Ive been on lots of trains these past few weeks)

10."I may start a petition, after breakfast though.that sort of revolutionary thinking should not be undertaken on an empty stomach"
9."My dads known this german guy for thirty years, theyre really good friends, but he still talks to him like hes deaf becuase hes foriegn.its so hilarious"
8."I hope you will excuse me but I think we are in the same line of work? Its just I heard you say cut template there a minute ago"
(your guess really is as good as mine as to what industry that might be)
7."No, no, really talk to me, Im bored"...(more aggressive now) "no, I said talk to me, Im not paying my phone bill to listen to you sigh repeatedly"
(hangs up the phone)
"stupid bitch"
6."I fell over once on the train platform, it was what I would consider to be mildly embarrasing, but I diddnt let it spoil my day"
5."Have you ever even been to peterborough station" (there is a pause whilst the other passenger considers this question)"good, then you will understand me when I tell you it would look much better if it was painted white, instead of murky grey"(for those of you who dont know peterborough station is, infact, mainly painted navy blue)
4."this train is the equivalent to the pikey transit van"..."DONT POKE FUN AT MY PIKEY TRAIN!"
3."seven months!? is that all, what the hell are you feeding him?"
this was infact in reference to a baby who was on the train, it wasnt an exeptionally large baby, it was, I would say, a pretty unremarkable baby in almost every way, up untill the point when it shat itself. I was then considerably more inclined to ask the "what the hell are you feeding him?!!" question myself, I would have done if the baby's bowl movment haddnt provoked a simalar reaction in my eyes nose and mouth to that of tear gas.
2."I hate busses, I hate trains, I hate cars and planes.I just dont like fucking transport of any fucking description and yet here I am again, on a fucking train, and its only fucking tuesday!"
1.and my personal favorite which I overheard on a delayed train to london kings cross station "GNER..must stand for Going Nowhere Ever Railway"...followed by "shower of bastards if ever there was one"

1 Comments:

Blogger khemystri said...

Here in the states, they serve
Cristal in flutes while violins
sway to the well-engineered
luxury cars... No babies allowed,
only FANCY people.

:P
-khemie

5:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

This is my virtual pet
it would eat your virtual pets
for its virtual fucking breakfast
adopt your own virtual pet!